About Me

October 11, 2020

Right Here. Right Now.

Following along with Debi over at Barefoot Mom for this week's "Right Here. Right Now." 

What I'm wearing .... an April Cornell flowy dress in Autumn colors, a long cotton slip underneath and my new short boots.

What I'm reading .... my favorite blogs and my to do list for the week.

What's happening in my kitchen .... the dishwasher just ended and everything is cleaned and put away. A few hours ago, it was noisy and full of hot food as we worked to create a lovely Thanksgiving Dinner.

What's outside my window .... blowing leaves and rain.

What I'm thankful for .... family, good health, a sweet cottage to live in and amazing contracts that fulfill our passions and keep our pantry full.

What I'm smelling .... the smoke from the burned out candles in the dining room.

What I'm hearing .... the show "Escape to the Chateau" on the tv.

What I'm crafting .... a dollhouse that was put together but never played with. I'm renovating it and fixing the previous owners mistakes.

What's on my mind .... Covid numbers, the week ahead, my mom in care and what to make with all the leftovers.

Words to live by ....


Hope you enjoy this week's edition!

~ Chy

6 comments:

Jane said...

Lovely blog. Enjoyed reading about your day. Hope today is just as wonderful.

Sincerely,
Jane (a new fan!)

Chy said...

Thanks for joining in Jane! If you blog as well, I'd love to read yours. Feel free to send me a note. Enjoy your day!

X Chy

Debi said...

I enjoyed reading about your day. It sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving... and I love the leftovers!

Chy said...

Leftovers are always so amazing after a big family celebration. It was a lovely Thanksgiving Debi .... though we greatly missed our boys and their families this year. Hoping for Christmas!

Have a great week.

X Chy

Justice K. said...

Nice post! Love reading each week.

Justice

Ann said...

Oooh, I might do this too! Thanks for sharing Chy!

Ann