About Me

October 20, 2020

Right Here. Right Now.

What I'm wearing .... green button down jeans, a light brown turtle neck sweater with embroidered flowers along the edge, my wooly socks, slippers and my purple heart shaped necklace.

What I'm reading .... just started reading the 2nd Edition of "The Crown" based on the popular series. Loving it so far!

What's happening in my kitchen .... my lunch is heating up and smelling lovely.

What's outside my window .... snow on the ground but not sure it will stay as the sun is out and the eaves are dripping.

What I'm thankful for .... our cozy cottage, my work, our life.

What I'm smelling .... lunch!

What I'm hearing .... the tv is quietly sharing stories.

What I'm crafting .... working on the dollhouse.

What's on my mind .... I need to finish doing some indoor Halloween decorating. Outside is pretty much done.

Words to live by .... 


I forgot to post this on Sunday.
Hope you enjoy it today!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

I love reading about your day. I liked your quote at the end, it is so true!

Chy said...

You inspired me!

X Chy