About Me

October 31, 2020

Finally, Ikea!


After 33 weeks at home, only going in to town for
groceries, gas and an occasional trip to Indigo where
we felt safe, we have not ventured in to any other
establishments to minimize all our Covid~19 risks.


I've been waiting FOREVER to visit Ikea! And finally
we got to go this week. No line ups, very small crowds
and we even felt safe enough to have some lunch. My
dd had fries and garlic toast, and I had a spinach salad.


After a yummy meal, we ventured out to the various
floors to see what was new. Clearly, our Ikea has been
redesigned and it was fun to explore all the new areas.
Finally, we made our purchase and headed home to
build my new Raskog cart and put up a bar in the art
studio to hold metal tins for all my supplies. Finally!

Do you have an Ikea close to your home?
If you do, do you get to shop here often?

~ Chy

No comments: