About Me

October 25, 2020

Right Here. Right Now.

What I'm wearing .... my warm and cozy pyjamas! Complete with fuzzy socks and slippers.

What I'm reading .... "Christmas on Coronation Street."

What's happening in my kitchen .... the dishwasher is running.

What's outside my window .... snow is gone, our Halloween Decorations are up and our Christmas Lights are lit up on the house. I'm sure you can see our cottage from space tonight!

What I'm thankful for .... good health. 

What I'm smelling .... Fall candles. 

What I'm hearing .... "Escape to the Chateau" on tv.

What I'm crafting .... working on the dollhouse. Still!

What's on my mind .... meetings upcoming this week. It's going to be a hectic week, so lots of planning will be in order to stay on top of it all!

Words to live by .... 


Perfect words for the state of the World ....

~ Chy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hendrix! A favorite of mine growing up. Thanks for sharing. Diane

Chy said...

You're most welcome!

X Chy