About Me

August 19, 2019

Bright Bouquet.

Our Anniversary was lovely. Thank
you for the sweet wishes and notes.


We had a great dinner out to a favorite
restaurant. Service is always amazing
and the food never disappoints. It is
"Lobster Month" at the Keg. Mmmm!


On Friday afternoon, the door to our
classroom opened and a man entered ....


.... with this beautiful bouquet of flowers.
I was going to find a staff member but ....


.... then he said my name and I realized
they were for me! From my lovey ....


Such beautiful colors. My pictures are
never touched up. This is real life here.


I am amazed 4 days later at how bright and
vibrant they have stayed. And so very full.


Love that this was a surprise and that I still
break a smile each time I glance over at them.


It was a cold and rainy weekend but we managed to
still carve out some memory moments. We had another
nice dinner last night with shrimp added to the menu.
Opened up our gifts and then planned our Fall holiday.

Today I want to stay home, in this snuggly, warm bed.
But I have a meeting for our upcoming event, then a
meeting with my boss about our new build and our
partner, then a session with my staff at a daycare.
One of their staff members died and they are worried
about the kids, the families and the other staff. So
we'll go in and do our magic and soon everyone will
be working through their grief. Love this work, even
on cold and rainy days. Daughter and grandson are
home and I'll get back here by afternoon. To snuggle ....

~ Chy

6 comments:

TheAwakenedSoul said...

Those are gorgeous flowers. That was so sweet and thoughtful of your husband. Happy Anniversary!

Chy said...

Thank you Stephenie. They are so amazing and each day seem to be brighter and brighter! I'm going to see if I can dry them once they start to wilt. A lovely keepsake.

X Chy

Granny Marigold said...

That's a lovely bouquet; so full of colour!!

Chy said...

Thank you Granny. I wish you could see it in person!

X Chy

Nil @ The Little House by the Lake said...

What a beautiful bouquet. Colors are so vibrant.

Chy said...

They are so vibrant, Nil! Love the hues and on day 5, still so bright!!

X Chy