About Me

August 31, 2019

Tiny Houses.



The Tiny House movement doesn't seem to be a fad anymore but a lifestyle that has caught on. I've been fascinated by families that have built the tiniest abodes to call home but know that in this season of our life, a tiny house would not fit our lifestyle. We use every room in our home and I couldn't imagine not having a dining room for family gatherings, a guest room for travellers, an art studio to create and a theatre room to enjoy. Maybe in time but for now, we do dream of a sweet little cottage on our favorite island. That we could manage for short term stays but not long term, at least now. Down the road when we retire.

I was shopping last week and at the end of an aisle, towards the back of the store, on a clearance shelf, were these tiny houses, on a sale! Now we have a sweet little village on our bookcase. I'm going to check out a few other locations to see if there are any more. They each have a hook on the back to hang them, so in time, they may move over to the studio to hang above the area I use to work on dollhouses. Wouldn't that be cute? I'll post pics once I move them over and hang.

Long weekend here. It's cloudy, raining off and on, and cold, so cold. No big plans yet. I work today so that is defined but the rest is open for whatever we feel like doing. 

Is this a long weekend for you?
Do you have big plans all weekend?

~ Chy

No comments: