About Me

August 20, 2019

What Is This?


What is this? Early morning light trying to peek through the blind and the lace curtain?? We have had days of dark, overcast clouds and more rain. But I see some light today. Looking out our oval windows that aren't covered, there is a vast, blue sky. What the heck? Is this Summer?? And dh just texted me to let me know there are no clouds in the City, the same blue sky, and, get this .... it will be 24 C today!! What?? Pinch me!! I may work outside today. Plant our rosebush finally. And get ready for the 2nd deck. Yes!!

Before all that, heading in to town to sign a document for my mom (I'm her Power of Attorney), then in to the City to work at hospice all day, then home .... to plant and get the spot for the 2nd deck all ready. Can't wait! Hope this sunny day lasts all day. To sit in the sun and feel warm would be amazing. I've had a hard time physically feeling warm lately. I need warm!

Busy week ahead. I don't normally work on Mondays but have done so the last 2 weeks. Kind of messes me up as I love having 1 day a week just to myself, to get centred again and regroup. Now I'll have Wednesday off instead. No plans just yet but thankful for a mid week break. Hospice and the 'Patch are super busy right now and I'm keeping up but the tiredness is creeping in to my bones. If it's nice, I may keep working outside. If it's not nice, I want to work on the dollhouse to get some ideas out of my head and in to the structure. Either way would be just fine. Excited.

What's on tap for you today? Do you have a busy week?

~ Chy

2 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Chy - may your week be just as you plan and the weather as wonderful as it is today.
Joy

Chy said...

Thank you Joy. So far, we still have blue skies, no clouds and warm, warm sun!!

X Chy