About Me

August 26, 2019

Home.

Younger dd has been away from home
for the last 35 days. She traveled over
25,000 km to New Zealand, to visit the
Shire, to Hobbiton, a dream come true.


The sweet postcard we received just
days before she set foot in Canada.


After all our celebrating, and unpacking,
I retreated to the art studio while the
family indulged in a long awaited movie.
And now I knew she was home because ....


.... she quite enjoys turning my dollhouse
items, actually anything I own, upside down!


Yup, 5 weeks without anything amiss and
then bam! She's home and here we go again!

~ Chy

8 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

What a wonderful opportunity to visit the magical Shire !
Happy travels sweet one.
Hugs,
~Jo

Debi said...

What a wonderful adventure! I giggled when I read that she turns your things upside down!

Granny Marigold said...

I think it's wonderful that your dd made a pilgrimage to Hobbiton. I wouldn't mind seeing it myself.

TheAwakenedSoul said...

Oh, it looks beautiful. I tried to leave a comment on your last post, but had trouble seeing the cars, and finally gave up. It's tricky if you don't see that well. Sorry to read that you have been having a difficult time.

Chy said...

She had such a good time Jo. I would love to travel to New Zealand one day ....

X Chy

Chy said...

Debi, she LOVES to tease me. And I never know what she'll do around the house ....

X Chy

Chy said...

I would love to as well Granny!

X Chy

Chy said...

Thanks for your kind words Stephenie. It's tricky sometimes to get the verification to work! Glad you could post on this one.

X Chy