About Me

June 6, 2021

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... a white baby doll tank with a ruffle bottom and pale brown floral print, fabric wrapped buttons and v neck. My sage green leggings and bare feet. Comfy.

What I'm reading .... "I Was Anastasia." I'm about 1/3 of the way thru and it's super good. I hope to read more tonight.

What's happening in my kitchen .... quiet for now but dh is going to start the bbq soon. We're having chicken and salad. Worked really hard in the garden again today so I'm feeling extra hungry! Can't wait for dinner tonight. And dessert!

What's outside my window .... blue sky, slight breeze and sunny skies. It was supposed to be a stormy day, so we're super thankful for this change in the forecast so we could get our gardening done. It's starting to look really good.

What I'm thankful for .... the quiet day that we're having out at the cottage. So thankful for this little piece of Heaven.

What I'm smelling .... the flowers I brought home last week from the May Memorial Service are still doing well and filling the cottage with a Spring scent. Beautiful blooms.

What I'm hearing .... the dryer gently finishing our laundry for us, the tv and our dgs playing a game with dh. Fun!

What I'm crafting .... dollhouse for dgd. Exterior was painted this week (pink walls and white trim) but I have to find my stain to finish the roof. I've been gluing on shingles all week long. Now ready for stain. Have to remember where it is.

What's on my mind .... the week ahead. Many good things to look forward to. A few deadlines to finish up ~ I'm ahead of the game so feeling good today. I love handing things in early. Deadlines are always so stressful so this helps a lot.

Words to live by ....  


Don't you just love the amazing pot of flowers
one of my daughter's students gifted to her? We
have it sitting on our table on the deck so we can
enjoy it up close. I was ecstatic when she brought
it home as I have been all over town trying to find
Wave Petunia's in this very color and all sold out!

Have an amazing week, my beautiful blogging
buddies. Namaste and peace to each of you ....

~ Chy

No comments: