About Me

June 5, 2021

A Nothing Night.





It's a rainy, thundery, lightening strong end of the day here. It started out light and bright but changed to dark and cold by the middle of the afternoon. It's worked out though as I had my kids grief class this morning, then once I was done my work for the day, we headed in to town with our dd's to pick up some fresh food and a quick trip to the dollar store before we headed back to the cottage. A quick wipe of our purchases, then we headed outside to weed and I finally planted the last 4 pots we had ready for the begonia's and white's baby breath. Lots of watering and then a sweep of the veranda, and the sun went away, so in we came for a break and a quick, cool shower. Now it's storming but we're safe and cozy in the cottage. Hoping to bbq for dinner but will wait for the storm to settle down. No plans for tonight but we may watch "Rope" ~ watched a great documentary on Alfred Hitchcock a few weeks ago and realized it was one movie I hadn't seen that my dh really likes. Looking forward to our night to do nothing! Sometimes, nothing is the best.

A update on my sweet little office. I've got the hang of the command hanging system. Started with my mirror, then a wood shelf beside my bookcase and then the other day, 2 matching prints by my corner chair. I've got lots more to hang up but it's been so busy, I have to carve out "decorating time" in between our residents and their families. At some point, it will be all put together. More pics to follow soon.

A good day. A nothing night.
That's how we roll! Namaste.

~ Chy

No comments: