About Me

March 8, 2020

Sunny Sunday.


The snow began on Friday and continued
all day and through the night on Saturday.
Our pergola on the deck has beautiful
ridges of snow now covering the beams.


My tiny potting shed, shrouded in light
and shadows, and surrounded by snow.


The forest outside our bedroom windows.
Frosty and with buried deer foot prints.


The sun casting a shadow from the trees
I use to hang my hammock when the air
is warmer and the ground is green again.
Looking forward to the melt and the warmth.

Hope your Sunday is as sunny as ours is here,
in our little house in the big woods in Canada!

~ Chy

4 comments:

Debi said...

We had a lovely, sunny day today... it gave me hope that spring is indeed coming! I love your photos, especially the one of your potting shed.

Chy said...

I'm glad you had a lovely, sunny day too Debi! Thank you for your kind comments on our potting shed. We think it's pretty sweet too! Have so much fun using it in the Summer. Can't wait for our snow to melt away so I can get back out there.

X Chy

galant said...

What a beautiful place to live, Chy!!!
Margaraet P

Chy said...

It's such an amazing landscape Margaret. We're loving living out here in the forest!

X Chy