About Me

March 22, 2020

Spring Colors.


Nighttime lamb. Colors are sweet!


My dd's knitting bowl. A favorite candle.


Fluffy lamb with pink tulips in the back.


Dgs loves to change the calendar each day.


My favorite shot. Favorite Spring colors.


Our new Easter pillow. I love the ribbon
that is sewn in to the wreath. So pretty.

 I'm loving the light of day, despite all
the turmoil going on. Lots of sun and
our snow is melting. Beautiful sound
to hear our gutters flowing with water
as the roof melts. Soon we should see
pussy willows and tree buds forming.

I hope that you enjoy these Spring colors today. 

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

Your spring/Easter decorations are lovely. I haven't changed from St. Pat's Day decorations yet. I'm still struggling with the fact that we can't go to Virginia to visit our daughter and her family. We were going for Easter and our grandson's and son in law's birthdays.

Chy said...

I'm so sad for you Debi that your trip won't be happening. So hard right now with everything changing so quickly. I want our old life back! Wishing you well and hope you can still travel at some point.

X Chy