About Me

March 27, 2020

A Bouquet ....


.... to send to you, my dear blogging buddies. We
are all experiencing such turmoil right now. Our
World is at a standstill and we are isolated in our
homes. But there are also many wonderful things
happening, like this bouquet, sent to me, just for
you. Why? Because your stories and posts have
helped me get thru the day. I wonder how each of
you are, how you are coping. I wonder if you have
support and family, food and strength. Know that
with these flowers, I am sending a big hug, good
wishes and many thanks for being here, beside
me, as we all navigate this unprecedented event!

Please feel free to send along.
Share with your blog buddies!

~ Chy

6 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hugs Chy for sharing your beautiful bouquet. I find I am more emotional today so it was a lovely treat.
Joy

Granny Marigold said...

Thank you!!!

TheAwakenedSoul said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you, Chy.

Chy said...

Joy I'm so glad you found this bouquet helpful yesterday. We all deserve a bit of a treat right now, each day, in any way we can find it! Take care. Be well.

X Chy

Chy said...

You're most welcome Granny!

X Chy

Chy said...

I'm happy you loved them Stephenie!

X Chy