About Me

March 28, 2020

My New Office.

 

It is suggested to never, ever have an office in your bedroom. It can disrupt the restfulness of a place to sleep. It can add stress to life and add to the idea that your work is never, ever done! When we designed our house, with a turret on the south end, each level of it had a purpose. The lower level is our dd's kitchen nook. On the main floor, we have our sun room/music room/Christmas Tree nook in December. For the upper level, this spot is an extension of our master bedroom and was intended to be a small sitting room, with a window seat, our dresser, a bookcase and a desk. My desk was not really to be used for work, just on occasion. It was to be a spot to write but now that we are isolated at home, it has become my official office. It's a calm place to work. I took this shot this morning as I did a bit of work from the coziness of my bed. I'm sad my little haven has turned in to something else but at the same time, thankful I have a sweet corner, with just enough room to do my work but still dream of life once this nightmare has ended. Soon I hope.

Are you working at home full time now?
If you are, where are you working in your home?

~ Chy

No comments: