About Me

April 10, 2019

Wednesday Woes.


Today is rough and it's only just started! My cold is better but I woke up with a extremely sore throat. Just got rid of the other sore throat. How is this even possible?

Dh's cold is worse. No sign of letting up. I worry he won't be well for his trip next week. Sending healing thoughts!

Funds that are expected haven't arrived yet. This won't break the bank but the worry about why they haven't arrived is a bit concerning. 

It was supposed to rain last night and didn't. We've woken up to cloudy skies. Please, please let it rain today! We need some rain to wash away all the brown and help the green emerge.

Meeting with my team today ~ heads are gonna roll! I have a list to share of things that need care and attention. Wish me luck!

Board Meeting tonight for our Festival ~ big conversations will happen. Hoping by the end of the evening, we are all set and my worry list will be diminished. 

I prefer when life is balanced,
so here's the good in my world today ....

Other than our colds, we're healthy and working hard on getting back in to shape. Even with this nasty bug, I've personally managed to cut back my calories, treadmill every day and lift weights. A work in progress.

Dh is all ready for his trip with our daughter and grandson. Passport in hand, U.S. cash purchased, itinerary memorized and suitcase packed.

I have 2 counselling sessions today with clients but they are regulars and the conversations are light. Just what I need today. Yesterday was heavy with clients - all new, much to absorb.

Thankful for our beautiful cottage and the woods that surround it and amazing neighbors!

Thankful for 2 healthy grandkids who keep us laughing.

And thankful for our 4 big kids, who brighten our days and make us proud. 

How is your Wednesday going?

~ Chy

5 comments:

Debi said...

So sorry that you are both under the weather again. I hope that you feel better soon and that your hubby is well for his trip. Here's to better days...

Granny Marigold said...

You do have a list of woes! I hope all will be resolved soon.
I find frequent salt water gargling helps me when I get a sore throat. Just thought I'd mention that.

Chy said...

Thank you Debi for visiting! I'm feeling much better and dh is getting there! I'm sure by the middle of the weekend, we'll be back to normal and enjoying the weekend! X Chy

Chy said...

I tried the salt water gargle tonight and I think it has helped a bit. Thank you Granny! X Chy

Chy said...

Thank you R's Rue for your kind words. A strep throat diagnosis and medication in hand, I feel better already! Chy