About Me

April 28, 2019

Spring Fever ....


It snowed yesterday. Not just a wee bit of Spring
slush but an actual blizzard! We were not very
impressed, especially when what was predicated
was "moisture" ~ this was hardly that!! Rain was
what we were hoping for as it's been a very dry
Spring so far. Grass fires are keeping our fire
department very busy. However, as much as
this has brought moisture to our region, I really
hope we'll soon get rain instead. The snow can
stay away until next Winter! To inspire us to all
have some hope and lots of Spring Fever, I took
a shot of my April calendar from Susan Branch!

~ Chy

2 comments:

TheAwakenedSoul said...

I love Susan Branch. I'm sorry to hear that you had another blizzard. We are very spoiled here in Southern California. I hope you get some sunshine and rain.

happyone said...

Oh no not more snow!!