About Me

April 30, 2019

New Project.


Honestly, I wasn't looking for
another dollhouse to fix up.


But this one literally appeared
in my inbox and in my face.


A mama who bought it to create
for a future little daughter ....


.... but she ended up with all boys.
So now it's in my hands to renovate.


I have no plans just yet but so
excited to have another project.


A $240 dollhosue (I'm told) for
a sweet $40, furniture included!

What do you think of my new project?
What color would you paint the outside?

~ Chy

2 comments:

Zacisze Lenki said...

A great house, beautiful shutters.

Granny Marigold said...

What potential that house has. I wonder what I would do if I were offered a similar deal because there is NO more room for 'stuff' in my house. Besides the doll house I have in the dining room I've had to be content with room boxes that hang on the wall. So far I have a dining room and also a living room where it's always Christmas. My DH made the glass-fronted oak boxes and my older daughter was the one who mostly did up the insides.