About Me

December 18, 2022

Dh's Surprise.


I managed to pull off the "party of the year"
for Dh's 60th. He had no idea as we did
it a week after his original birthday. While
I stayed home to do some "work", he did
meet up with dear friends at our little guys
hockey game. When they came home to
have dinner here, I had them go down to
the theatre room to set up a movie for later.
While they did that, all our guests arrived
and hid. I called dh and friends up for our
dinner and "SURPRISE!!" And he truly was!
The rest of the evening was full of laughter,
music, drinks, food, chatter and so many
new memories were created. The picture
above shows how relaxed it was to have
our friends and family over. The best kind
of party are those where guests gather on
the floor in the kitchen, or around the island,
or on the floor in front of the fire. I was so
happy that it all worked and  he loved it!

Have you ever put on a surprise party?
If you did, was it a big success?

~ Chy

No comments: