About Me

December 27, 2022

The Tiniest Tree.



We have several trees in the house. Our
new pencil tree in the family room, a small
tree on the antique cabinet in the living
room, a good sized one in master bedroom,
both daughter's have their own trees and
then we have the tiniest tree on the piano
in our dining room. I believe that is a total
of 6 trees inside the house. There is also 2
trees on either side of the front door out
on the veranda. So 8 altogether. My very
favorite is this tiniest one on the piano. I
put little lights on it this year and it's just
so sweet, giving some light in the room
and shining out the window on our dark
and frosty nights. My mom was gifted it
one year from a friend and now we love it!

Do you have more than one tree in your home?
If you do, do you have a very favorite one?

~ Chy

4 comments:

Debi said...

I think little trees are so sweet. I have two of them. Happy Tuesday!

Chy said...

They are so sweet! If I had more room, there would be more trees!

X Chy

happyone said...

The only tree we had this year was a little one like that. :)

Chy said...

The best trees are the little ones Happyone!!

X Chy