About Me

December 25, 2022

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... pink leggings, green tank and grey zippered hoodie with green and pink flowers, with warm grey with pink socks. Cozy and comfy!

What I'm reading .... blogs and articles about Blythe dolls.

What's happening in my kitchen .... our Christmas dinner cooking is well underway. It's a noisy room in the moment.

What's outside my window .... big flakes fall at times and then the sun comes out. It's still cold but not as bad as it was yesterday. We've moved from -30's C (in the -40's with windchill) to a balmy - 16 C today. And tomorrow will be single digits again. Looking forward to the warmth.

What I'm thankful for .... my family and their incredible thoughtfulness in giving to each other and the gifts they give to our community with donations and time.

What I'm smelling .... roasted turkey and all the trimmings!

What I'm hearing .... chatter, laughter and music ....

What I'm crafting .... grand daughter's dollhouse ~ still. 

What's on my mind .... work, though I try hard to not to think about it while I'm on holidays. And how others are faring on a special day that can be so hard for many.

Words to live by .... see the sweet quote above. 

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas.

Chy said...

Yours sounds beautiful too! Have a great week!!

X Chy