About Me

September 27, 2020

Right Here. Right Now.

What I'm wearing .... teal colored skinny jeans with a rose motif in the pattern, a white t shirt, grey soft hoodie with a vintage Disney theme, grey warm socks and black ankle boots.

What I'm reading .... finally finished "Educated" and am now completing Mary Trumps book so dh can read it next.

What's happening in my kitchen .... dh is making pork chops with salad and butternut squash for dinner. Mmmm!

What's outside my window .... beautiful Fall leaves, fluttering to the ground in the breeze. It's been a warm then cold, then windy then calm, kind of day.

What I'm thankful for .... my family, my health, our cottage and our community.

What I'm smelling .... my gum! It has a fruity flavor.

What I'm hearing .... the tinnitus in my ears! And music to drown the annoying sounds out.

What I'm crafting .... an old dollhouse I rescued. See previous posts!

What's on my mind .... what's on my plate this week and when I should take a week off.

Words to live by ....


Thanks again, Barefoot Mom, for
the inspiration to capture this day!

~ Chy

No comments: