About Me

September 26, 2020

New Project.



Well, it's time to start a new dollhouse project. I still
have some finishing touches to make on the first one
but am itching to do the "big work" right now. Up
in the studio, we have 8 dollhouses in various stages
of progress. Only one we have built ourselves. The
rest have all been "rescues" and the work on some
will be intense. This one had wallpaper that I'm not
crazy about, so the first job is to remove that. Not an
easy task and my fingers are a bit sore today. There
is hockey on our tv agenda tonight, so while every
one else is watching that, I'm going to attempt to
make more progress and get the last bits off. I had
to take all the trim off first and the "flooring" in the
kitchen will be leaving as well. Once all the glue is
gone, then it will be time to paint. I haven't quite
figured out the theme and colors for this dollhouse.
That part will be fun. I'm going to head to a few
sites later to get some inspiration. Wish me luck!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

I have a dollhouse that I want to work on. My husband made it for our daughter and our granddaughter likes to play with it. It will be a good winter project for me. I look forward to seeing the progress you make on yours.

Chy said...

Ooooh, I would love to see your dollhouse Debi! You should post it.

X Chy