About Me

September 21, 2020

Right Here. Right Now.

I'm a day late in following Barefoot Mom's Sunday night post. But we had an event yesterday and I was so exhausted after (it went really well!) that I didn't take any time to create a post. I hope it's okay to write this a date late!

What I'm wearing .... my comfiest socks, jeans, a tank top and a light blue pullover hoodie sweater.

What I'm reading .... Educated by Tara Westover. One more chapter and I can take it back to the library. 

What's happening in my kitchen .... Dishes are washing in the dishwasher. No baking today. A yummy dinner of coleslaw and sausage patties. And lemonade.

What's outside my window .... dark skies. It suddenly is so dark so early now. Fall is here tomorrow!

What I'm thankful for .... my beautiful family. And this sweet cottage that keeps us warm and cozy.

What I'm smelling .... the new apple candle I bought last week. Smells like fresh green apples!

What I'm hearing .... the constant Tinnitus in my ears. Starting to really drive me crazy. Impacting my sleep big time. Sigh.

What I'm crafting .... I took some time today once my work was done to tidy up the Art Studio. I'm going to start working on a dollhouse that I rescued last year. Needs lots of TLC.

What's on my mind .... my grandson's comment today when I picked him up from school that he has no one to play with at school. Still the new kid. I wish I could fix this for him. But he'll get thru. And he's always a happy kid. Just needs to click with the right kids. 

Words to live by .... 


Have a great week!

~ Chy

No comments: