About Me

August 23, 2020

Right Here ........ Right Now.


Not our window, but what the ones in our cottage
are supposed to look like. And I liked the view ....

I love reading Debi's post each week on Sundays called "Right Here. Right Now" and asked if it was okay to join in and she said yes! So here's my version for this week. Follow hers on her blog: Barefoot Mom

What I'm wearing .... my baby doll pj's. No sleeves. Short and sweet and very cool when it's warm at night!

What I'm reading .... all my favorite blogs for now but I'm almost finished Mary Trumps book. 

What's happening in my kitchen .... dishes are done, groceries unpacked, fridge cleaned out, recycling done. Hope to make muffins tomorrow the fresh blueberries we bought today but we'll see how hot it is.

What's outside my window .... a gang of coyotes howling.

What I'm thankful for .... our health and our little cottage in a beautiful spot to live in.

What I'm smelling .... the candle that was lit earlier. The Fall scent is still in the air.

What I'm hearing .... dh is watching "Ocean's Thirteen."

What I'm crafting .... dollhouses, dollhouses, dollhouses ... too many now to keep up! I might have to retire from my job just to have time to work on all of them!

What's on my mind .... worries around Fall, back to school, Covid, our cottage ....

Words to live by .... "Don't worry until the worry is in your face .... " From a dear friend who is no longer on this Earth and truly never worried until the moment she had to!

Thanks for visiting.

Have a beautiful week!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

I loved reading your post. It's fun to read about someone else's "here and now"! I don't like when our neighbor's dog barks at night... not sure how I'd feel about coyotes. I've dug out my fall candles but I haven't lit them yet... guess I'm not really ready for summer to be over yet! Enjoy your day!

Chy said...

Thank you Debi! I look forward to doing it again!

X Chy