About Me

August 29, 2020

Stormy Day.


This is how I feel today. It's stormy outside. Tons of
wind, rain and dark skies. I want to stay put in our warm
cottage, where it's cozy and quiet but have to venture out
for a short time to meet a couple of new families at our
school this morning. While I'm doing this, dh and dd2 are
going to grab some groceries for the week and then pick
me up to head home again. Looking forward to a cozy
afternoon of working in the art studio on my dollhouse.
And some writing later in a class I'm taking. We'll likely
put the fireplace on for a while. And tonight is movie
night with the grand kid! Always a fun time. No gardening
today. Maybe tomorrow, though it looks like much of the
same is on the way. Next week is chilly too. Hmmmm ....
hope it's not Fall already, as much as I love this coming
season. Just need a bit more of Summer to end the
gardening year off nicely. My hope for you today is
wherever you are in the World, your weather is
calm and lovely. Be well and healthy. And stay safe!

~ Chy

4 comments:

Mereknits said...

I adore rainy and stormy days, especially when I can be home. Enjoy every minute.

Granny Marigold said...

Hopefully you get more sunny weather in the coming week. We've had lovely warm days with just enough of a breeze. It's beginning to feel like Fall.

Chy said...

I love stormy days at times too Meredith. Somehow makes home feel even sweeter!

X Chy

Chy said...

Looks like sun through the week Granny, but not very warm. Low teens. One day in the 20's. But we'll take it!

X Chy