About Me

August 16, 2020

My Favorite Office.


Like anyone working from home right now, I've
done the best to keep my routine going. But on
occasion I do take some "me time" and this is
what it looked like on Friday morning. I was tired,
sore and very achy all over, so what did I do to
ensure I didn't skip a bit with work? When I did
realize I was going to have to take it easy, I chose
to stay snuggled in my cozy bed. And by the time
I had completed all my morning tasks, I was less
achy and ready for the afternoon. A quick shower
and went on with my day as usual. But discovered
that if I'm working from home in the Winter still,
I could see any super cold days as working from
my new favorite office! Where do you work from?

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

I'm retired so no work for me! But I have to admit that your new favorite office looks very cozy!

Chy said...

Oooh, retired is our next venture to plan out. We both love what we do, so it's hard to think about stopping. Thankfully, we still have a bit of time ....

X Chy