About Me

August 22, 2020

Hair No More!


Actually, I still have a ton of hair but I did cut it
the other day. Took off an entire 8.5 inches! I was
getting tired of sitting on my hair every time I sat
down, so it was time for more than just a trim.


I've had long hair all my life, except one short time
when I was 12 and we moved from one Province
to another to "start life over" again. My mom cut
my hair so short, I truly looked like a boy! And
I've never had it short since then. I find long hair
super easy to care for and I love having options
with how to wear it each day. But it was way too
long and starting to look super scraggly so the big
scissors came out and two good snips and there
it was ~ shorter hair! So far, I'm truly loving it. We
came home from an event last night and I was
laying down on the floor and loved how my hair
fanned out naturally. Hence, the pictures above.
What length is your hair? Have you had long hair?

~ Chy

4 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

My granddaughter recently cut about 4 inches off my hair . They still touch my shoulders. I had short hair for years ( in my 20's) but got tired of having perms.

Chy said...

I always think short hair would be harder. One day maybe!

X Chy

Karen said...

My hair is about half way between shoulders and elbows and growing. Most of the time it's in braids this summer. Much cooler! I had mostly long hair once I was old enough to tell my mother NO! She was always either cutting it or perming it, gadsss.

Chy said...

That's long for sure Karen! Ugh, perms! No thanks!!

X Chy