About Me

November 17, 2019

New Skirt.

Not for me though! For our Christmas tree,
that we bought brand new last Christmas.


Somewhere along the line, we've misplaced
our light green velvet tree skirt. I have all our
decorations organized in bins, so can't figure
out where it went. Truth be told, it was way
too small. So I'm not upset that a new skirt
was added to our budget this month. I looked
online and didn't find anything. I put a white
tablecloth under the tree until we could shop.


We went to HomeSense yesterday and came home
with two possibilities. This one was just perfect in
size and color, with just a wee bit of sparkle. I took
the tags off and it became our new tree skirt for 2019.

What do you put under your tree?
Any new decorations for your house this year?

~ Chy

4 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Your new tree skirt is so pretty. The grands helped me today and we put up the tree in the sun room. That one has a tree skirt with teddy bears on it. I decorate the living room tree ( all in white) while they're in school. I like doing that one myself.

Debi said...

We have a small skirt for our tree. It has Santa in his sleigh with the reindeer on it. It is one of the first Christmas things that I bought for our first Christmas so I just can't part with it. Although, I have sometimes wondered what a bigger skirt would look like! Yours is beautiful!

~Carla~ said...

So pretty!! We have a beautiful handmade christmas tree skirt that my grandma made, I just love it! We’ve had a very bright & bold tree for the last 25 years almost and I finally decided this year that I was ‘done’ with a “child’s tree”. I just purchased all new gold ornaments and ribbon and warm white lights!! I’m currently tearing apart my tree to redecorate this weekend!! I’m so excited... lol! I’ve started to blog again and I’ll share photos there after I’m done!

https://myrandomlife.travel.blog/

Chy said...

Thank you Debi, Carla and Granny. We're happy with our choice and love how well it fits with our decorations.

X Chy