About Me

November 24, 2019

The Crown III.

 

I've been waiting eagerly for the release of "The
Crown, Season Three" and finally had time today
to pull it up and watch the first episode. Love the
photo above and below from the first two seasons.


I felt the lead actors were natural choices to match
the appearances of both Queen Elizabeth and Prince
Philip. The new actors are amazing but it's taking
me a bit of time to accept their personal features.


I feel that the actress playing the Queen has more
of Princess Margaret in her. However, she's amazing
and I will in time find her endearing and stop the
comparison between the Princess and the actress.


But the actor playing Prince Philip .... that will take
a bit longer. The first actor, in my opinion, was spot
on. I wish they didn't have to change actors but the
story itself is the important feature, not appearance.

Today, we have woken up to dreary skies and a very strong, cold and noisy wind. Our only task to complete is finishing up the garage. Finally! Then the company we got the storage bin from can come and pick it up. This will free up the driveway once again. I've had the good fortune to be able to park in the garage in my bay since the flooring went down and once the bin is out of the way, then dh can park in his bay as well. That will leave just dd's car out on the, what will be,  quite a vast parking space for her! We didn't do a triple garage as the cost is high and dh really did want to have a workshop space for his tools and to refinish the amazing furniture and radios we've collected over the years. So we did an oversized garage. It works just fine for us, for now.

Once the garage is finished sorting, I plan to have a lovely soak in a warm tub, then I'd like to finish up our Christmas baking list. A load of laundry, a letter to write, Christmas cards to finish and if I have some time, I have an idea for gifts for my staff. Another busy Sunday here today!

What are your Sunday plans?
Have you started getting ready for Christmas?

~ Chy

4 comments:

TheAwakenedSoul said...

Hi Chy, Type is really important in acting, I think. Show business has changed so much in the past ten years. You sound busy and happy. I am making some chicken barley soup, winter tea, and unpacking from my trip.

Chy said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Stephenie. I agree!

Hope your soup was amazing and helpful for your cold.

X Chy

Debi said...

I agree that Prince Phillip is going to take some getting used to. The rest seem pretty spot on. Today I spent the day with two cousins and best friend going to a craft fair and making our Christmas cards.

Chy said...

He's growing on me! Watching the 4th episode today.

Sounds like you had a great time with your cousins and best friend. So much to do at this time of year!

X Chy