About Me

November 30, 2019

Amazing Show.


Last night, we went to the theatre to
see a touring production of the show
"Waitress" ~ part of the "Broadway
Across Canada" 2019 season tickets.


The very tall tree in the lobby of the
theatre. I couldn't get it all in the shot.


The featured drink at the bar ~ the 
Winter Star. Looked delicious but I
had something else. Dh and dd both
indulged and declared it "amazing"!


Dd treating her dad, and loving every
minute of it being an adult.So grown up.


A stranger took our pic for us in front
of the Christmas display. Lovely.


The curtain before the show. Made me
crave pie! It was an amazing show. If
you haven't seen it, we all recommend
it. Funny, great music and acting. Perfect!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

I read the book but have not seen the show. So glad it was good and you enjoyed it.

Chy said...

It was amazing Debi! I'd love to see it again!!

X Chy