About Me

February 11, 2018

Our View.


On a frosty afternoon, the sun is low but bright. I
love the view as it brightens our little front veranda


The deep snow we finally got is fluffy and I'd love
to jump around in it, but I also love how it's perfect.


No footprints or marks anywhere. Just pristine snow
and our curvy path from the front door to the driveway.


The lane out the front. The only cars that come down
our little lane are the residents that live here and guests.


The bright sun hitting the trees to the North of the front
veranda. In time, the sun faces and warms the veranda.


The view on the other side of the house on the back
deck, as it begins to move around the corner to face
the front of the house, finally setting before it hits
the garage and the art studio later in the day. Really
my favorite time of day and one I cherish as I walk
around the house. Makes our house our sweet home.

4 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

You have a lovely snowy view!

Chy said...

Thank you Granny. If we have to look at snow, this view does make it just a bit easier to take! X Chy

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Perfect snow Chy, loved seeing your view from your deck and out over your property. We rarely see this in our area but I remember snow like that up in the interior.
Joy

Anne in the kitchen said...

Your view and magnificent and wow, I can't imagine that much snow.