About Me

February 4, 2018

Vintage Skates.


I get so many great ideas from reading other blogs. Inspiration to dream, create and try something different. I recall reading a blog from a fellow Canadian (Carolyn from Aiken House & Gardens) who, if I'm remembering correctly, had a picture of a vintage pair of skates with a ribbon, nestled out in the cold, on a Winter's day. Recently, I found my mom's old skates in our garage and I decided that they were too old and too flimsy to use for skating, so they will now be a feature on our veranda. W pretty ribbon, leaning against our porch Christmas Tree, beside the old gnome. I hope you like this little vignette. Enjoy  ....

4 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

Very pretty!

Chy said...

Thank you Anne! X Chy

Granny Marigold said...

I like to visit Aiken House and Garden blog too although I must admit I have never left a comment. Between Pinterest and lovely blogs one finds so many ideas!! It's great.

Chy said...

It's a great blog to visit. I'd love to visit Carolyn's property one day. A dream! X Chy