About Me

February 17, 2018

Vintage Valentine's.

I missed posting on Valentine's Day
even though I had searched for these ....


.... sweet, vintage cards to wish my
readers a happy loved~filled day.


We celebrated with our daughters and
grandson. We feasted on home made sou
and biscuits (it was a freezing rain day),
and fresh baked cupcakes for desert. I
received a beautiful flowering plant that
we're still trying to figure out what it is
(picture to follow) and a chilled bottle
of Bailey's Irish Cream in a new flavor
called "Strawberries and Cream". I
will just say "delicious" ~ smooth and
potent! I truly hope that you were loved
and honored on this special day of love.

2 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Chy for sharing your vintage Valentine Cards and your family gathering. Hugs.
Joy

Chy said...

Ah, thank you Joy. And for the heartfelt hugs! X Chy