About Me

July 31, 2017

All In The Family.


A show from my childhood has made it back to prime time tv. In the form of reruns of course. I'm not sure why I'm so intrigued at the moment but am devouring both episodes that air daily. Perhaps it's the things that are said and done that we would never think of saying or doing now. Very entertaining. I remember my parents watching it and hearing them laugh ~ a happy spot each week during a very stressful time. I love the simplicity of the Bunker home and the simplicity of their lives. Certainly we live in a more "exciting" and innovative time. But to be so present, in the moment, without the things that distract us now is a bit of a refreshing experience. 

Is "All In The Family" a show you watched when it aired?
If so, do you have a favorite episode or character?

No comments: