November 13, 2016
Finally, a sunny day! In keeping with our relaxed
Sunday routine, I've adopted the above list as my
"keeping me grounded on this sacred day" mantra.
But with the sun today, I have added a few tasks to
complete before the predicted dreaded snow arrives
this week. I hope it doesn't make me a hypocrite.
Here's my task list for this beautiful sunny Sunday:
* long shower to easy my achy body
* unload the dishwasher from last night
* gather the ingredients to make a pie
* plant our spring bulbs in the warm earth
* send an email to a group I belong to
* create a scrumptious family dinner
* set up the room that I will paint tomorrow
* put the wicker furniture in to storage
All easy tasks and ones that will make this day flow
smoothly and the week easier to manage with life
in order and tasks taken care of. The snow likely
won't last long as warmer days are predicted after.
But in our climate, being prepared is key to not
getting caught in a blizzard. We'll be ready for sure.
What are your grand plans for this Sunny Sunday?
Are you busy getting ready for this Winter?