About Me

August 16, 2016

The August Break #16: Breathe.


Taken from my studio window above
the garage. One of the reasons we
moved to the country is for the fresh
air and the chance to truly breathe. To
not have our neighbors peering in our
dining room window. To sit on the
veranda, in peace and quiet. To grow
what we want to grow in our garden.
To walk through our house or our
property and not feel like we're being
watched. And to pull out of our little
driveway each day into the woods,
with no traffic, no line ups. Time to
 breathe. Loving every moment here!

4 comments:

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

It looks so peaceful the scene out your window. We're not in the woods but like in the older part of town and it quiet and calm most times. Wish two houses and nosing women living in them didn't...but what can one do. Peace is found in nature but also through our souls.

Chy said...

Thanks for visiting Cathy. I love your blog and honored you popped in here! I love your sentiments as well about peace. X

Liliana said...

Forest from your window looks lovely. I think you're very happy in nature far from noisy cities and unleashed world. For my retirement I have to choose exactly the same!

Chy said...

Thanks Liliana. It's such a peaceful place. I'm having a hard time leaving when I have to go in to town. I'd love to just stay here each and every day!