About Me

August 10, 2016

The August Break #9: Red.

Personally, I do not like the color red.
I truly believe it's because when I was
around the age of 6, we came across a
very horrific accident, in the pouring
rain. A red car, totalled, and through
the drops of rain, I could see a little
girl, my age, who had gone through
the windshield, and there was blood
everywhere. I will never forget that
sight and obviously, it's had an effect
on me all these years later. So it was
hard for me to take a picture of red.


I've avoided the color, successfully, for years.
We even have a white fire extinguisher!


But thankfully I had taken some time to make
our favorite pie in the world ~ strawberry
rhubarb. Mmmmmm, so good. So here is the 
before and after and my shot of the color red!

Do you have a color you like or hate?
What colors surround you in your life?

2 comments:

Penny said...

Oh my goodness, what a horrific experience that must have been for you Chy. I like most colours, but not dark brown , simple because I feel it sucks in the light, though I do rather like old fashioned brown furniture x

Chy said...

Truly an experience I choose not to think about often. I love a bit of cranberry but red is out!! X