About Me

December 10, 2016

Inspiration.


We spent some time at the Antique Mall in the big City last week and came across something that has created inspiration for me. In our workshop, we have an old radio cabinet just like this one. And just like this one, it's missing the components to make it a valuable piece. So my plan all along was to paint it just like this one. We were offered the cabinet for free and now my dh can see that it would look very nice all painted up in light and bright colors. Now I'm excited to get this started. Just need some warmer weather so we can comfortably work in the workshop. I'll post again when it's all finished.

Are you working on any projects?
Have you found some inspiration?

4 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

What a neat idea !
My daughter has a an old radio just like that one, it's a beautiful piece of furniture in it's natural state, but now I'm going to show her yours :)
~Jo

Chy said...

Isn't it a great idea!! We can't repair the cabinet nor find the missing pieces for it, so repurposing it seems like a much better idea than throwing it away. Can't wait to tackle this project.

Liliana said...

Lovely idea! You are such an inspiration for me!

Chy said...

Ah, Liliana you are so sweet. Thank you for your kind words today. On a cold, wintery morning, your thoughts have warmed my heart.