About Me

December 24, 2023

Right Here. Right Now.

What I'm wearing .... green leggings, a cream lacy long sleeved slip with a ruffled bottom, with a green sleeveless dress. Warms socks and long hair with a curl. Snowflake necklace and bracelet, with ring, but no earrings today. 

What I'm reading .... tonight I'm reading blogs while relaxing until we head to bed for the night.

What's happening in my kitchen .... all closed up for the night. Baking is done, dinner for later tomorrow is prepped, snacks are eaten, dishes are away.

What's outside my window .... brown landscape on another warm and sunny day.

What I'm thankful for .... my family, my home, my friends and our community. 

What I'm smelling .... candles that have beautiful scents. 

What I'm hearing .... the movie "White Christmas" is on tv. We've never watched it until now.

What I'm crafting .... spent time setting up the new dollhouse we picked up this morning. I "shopped" the art studio and am now trying to start to style each room. All temporary, as I'll likely do some painting of the walls, and in time, the exterior.

What's on my mind .... hoping everyone enjoys a beautiful, peaceful, love filled day tomorrow.

Words to live by .... love this holiday quote. Words my mom used to say when we were growing up. Hope you enjoy it!

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: