About Me

December 31, 2023

Right Here. Right Now.

What I'm wearing .... ripped jeans, pink turtle neck with warm grey cardigan. Socks and slippers, even though it's so warm out. Hair in soft curls after being braided all night.

What I'm reading .... the latest "The English Home" and a new gratitude journal I found at the charity shop. It is in perfect condition, a guided method and was $1.75. 

What's happening in my kitchen .... laughter and the sound of dishes washing.

What's outside my window .... a quiet night, with a breeze that sounds like a Spring Chinook.

What I'm thankful for .... my family, my home, my friends and our community. 

What I'm smelling .... the garlic from our scrumptious dinner that we ordered from the Olive Garden in the Big City. Can't believe they will actually deliver all the way out here. But so thankful for our once a year treat.

What I'm hearing .... music from the one channel that is still playing Christmas music,  perfect as we celebrate all over again now that dgs is home.

What I'm crafting .... the new dollhouse and I'm about to open a counted cross stitch kit I bought the other day on a Boxing Day sale ~ not on Boxing day!

What's on my mind .... excited to share our 2nd Christmas Day with our dgs and can't wait to see the look on his face when we sees his Santa gift!

Words to live by .... love this New Year's quote. Brad is a thoughtful guy. Hope you enjoy it!

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: