About Me

December 10, 2023

Right Here. Right Now.

What I'm wearing .... pretty clothes as we just got home from our Annual Candle Light Memorial Service for families who have experienced the loss of a precious baby during pregnancy, or anytime after birth. Or the death of a child, at any age, for any reason. 

What I'm reading .... notes from families who attended. Notes from families who could not.

What's happening in my kitchen .... dh is whipping up a quick dinner while I sit for a bit. It took a ton of energy to make tonight work well. But I'm so happy and know that time was so worth it!

What's outside my window .... another warm night under dark skies.

What I'm thankful for .... my family, my home, my friends and our community. 

What I'm smelling .... the dinner dh is making. I don't know what it is but smells so good!

What I'm hearing .... Christmas music on the tv ~ I love this channel every year.

What I'm crafting .... I made candles this week, baked cookies and dug up my lavender for Christmas gifts. Busy time but all from the heart.

What's on my mind .... tonight. And how tired I'll be tomorrow!

Words to live by .... love this holiday quote. Hope you enjoy it!

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: