About Me

December 17, 2023

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... ripped jeans and my new favorite wooly sweater, with bare feet. Yes again, it's warm and sunny outside. 

What I'm reading .... a new book on ADHD. Quite good as I strive to understand my own neuro~divergent brain, and for all my clients who live it.

What's happening in my kitchen .... dishwasher is doing it's thing! So thankful after years of handwashing ....

What's outside my window .... warm air, sun (until it went down) and just a skiff of snow.

What I'm thankful for .... my family, my home, my friends and our community. 

What I'm smelling .... the fresh greens on our kitchen table that will soon be in the tree and on our Christmas Dinner table, as well as on our island. So heavenly!

What I'm hearing .... Christmas music was on but now we're watching "Sister Wives."

What I'm crafting .... finishing dgd's dollhouse so we can give it to her next week. Almost done.

What's on my mind .... World events and will I get the last few cards mailed on time?

Words to live by .... love this holiday quote. Hope you enjoy it!

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: