About Me

December 31, 2017

The Adventure.


Of course, this time of year and in particular on this cold, Winter's night, we all look back at the year now behind us and begin to plan or make resolutions for the year ahead of us. I've been trying to figure out what to write and as always, I can't write an amazing poetic piece like so many bloggers. I can only and will always only speak from the heart. Was 2017 a spectacular year? No, it had many special moments and it had some incredibly difficult times too. It was hard with all the political turmoil not just in the U.S. but around the world in general. It was hard with my one employment contract and though we're now on the other side, there are still pieces that creep forward and bring me back. I hope we never have a year like this one was for our Centre! The good included working on our landscaping, writing more in my book, program development and renewed and new friendships. Working on the house and discovering how much we truly love country life in our little cottage was inspiring. Celebrating a birthday with ALL my children. And this special Christmas. I wish to each of you a beautiful New Year and all the best for a Happy and Healthy 2018.

2 comments:

Mereknits said...

2017 was tough, but I love how you looked back and really saw the positive, it usually out weighs the negative even in tough times. Here is to a more peaceful 2018.

Chy said...

Thank you Meredith. I'm a firm believer that in every dark day, even a sliver of light will bring us thru. Wishing you a beautiful 2018 and hoping that soon the political landscape will change and life can be less stressful again. X Chy