About Me

April 30, 2015

Unfinished.


It is rare that I don't finish a project but
to be perfectly honest, this month I had an
epic fail. On April 1st, I started the April 
Photo Challenge. Having completed the
December session, I was really excited
to do another. But our move, work, events
& now our commitment to a theatre play
meant that I ended up not having enough
time to finish the challenge on time. I
could just extend it into May, but I don't
believe my time will suddenly become
more open. So with a heavy heart, I hang
my head in shame & declare the project
unfinished from my end. Sad but true.

Do you ever have unfinished projects?
What do you do with the guilt?

2 comments:

Penny said...

Chy, don't be hard on yourself. You had to prioritise the house move! Blogging should be fun, and not there to make you feel guilty. I signed up for a December photo-a-day blogging project and didn't manage a single photo! December was just way too busy with some unexpected family events too, and I couldn't do it, but I don't feel guilty. I have plenty of 'Mummy-guilt' (as I think every mother does!)without adding 'Blogging-guilt' too! x

Chy said...

As soon as I wrote it, Penny, I let go of it. I'll do another challenge after we're settled in the house. I really enjoyed the December one and found it quite intriguing. More time later!