About Me

January 28, 2023

Addition Dream.


When life gets too stressful, I start
dreaming about adding an addition
to our little cottage in the big woods.
We have a big window seat in our
master bedroom that we love and
use often. But the long one in our
kitchen is a waster of space. I think
we may pull it out and put some
cabinets under the window instead
for more storage and counter space.
If we do add an addition, I would
love to have this more functional
window seat at the front door so
guests have a spot to sit to put their
shoes on. Isn't it the sweetest little
spot? Dreaming, dreaming now!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love window seats! I would put one anywhere there was space if I was renovating. :)

Chy said...

I love them too Amy! This one is just so cozy and inviting.

Thanks for visiting!

X Chy