About Me

January 1, 2023

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... pyjamas and a big wooly sweater. It's warm outside, I just wanted to be extra cozy tonight.

What I'm reading .... notes for my first day back to work tomorrow. Excited to see my team and hope they are too.

What's happening in my kitchen .... it's all quiet and clean, ready for the week. Laundry is tumbling in the dryer.

What's outside my window .... new moon and sparkly snow.

What I'm thankful for .... a beautiful holiday season. Family and friends. Incredible gifts. Phenomenal food. 

What I'm smelling .... fresh laundry in the basket that I just folded. We purged our closet today and my last task of the night will be to put all the clean clothes away.

What I'm hearing .... "The West Wing" marathon. Almost done all the seasons.

What I'm crafting .... grand daughter's dollhouse ~ still. 

What's on my mind .... all the things I hope to get done this week both at home and at work.

Words to live by .... see the sweet quote above. 

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

Sounds like you have been really productive. We watched the West Wing years ago and loved it... so many twists and turns! Hope your first day back to work went well.

Chy said...

I could watch West Wing over and over! Funny but dramatic and it actually helped us understand the American Political landscape. So different than Canada's.

First day back went well. A quiet day, no traffic and lots of purging took place in my little office. All set now for 2023.

Have a great week!

X Chy