About Me

January 29, 2023

Right Here. Right Now.

What I'm wearing .... Grey patterned leggings with my green tank top, flowered hoodie, grey socks and teal sleepers. I feel like my clothing choices for Sundays are pretty boring. BUT it's our day to be at home as much as possible, to kick back and just be. So no fancy clothes on Sundays for this mama!

What I'm reading .... blogs and articles about Blythe dolls.

What's happening in my kitchen .... dh is puttering around making an amazing ham dinner. I can't wait to enjoy it. 

What's outside my window .... snow, wind and clouds. Cloud weather descended the other day but this week it's supposed to get warmer and sunny again. We had almost Spring like weather for 4 weeks, so it was time to have Winter again after all the warmth we enjoyed.

What I'm thankful for .... the supports I have as I navigate the unknown. Stressful but I'm Irish, so I'm on it!

What I'm smelling .... dinner in the oven and my wheat bag on my very achy, making me feel older.

What I'm hearing .... "The Crown" on tv. I could watch this over and over and over again. Oh wait, I am watching it over and over and over again. Love this program!

What I'm crafting .... nothing today but dreaming of finding, creating or buying tiny Blythe clothes!

What's on my mind .... the busyness of this coming week. I'm ready for all the work ahead. Makes the days go faster.

Words to live by .... see above. A sweet January quote.

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: