About Me

January 29, 2023

A Spring Project.


I am so determined to have a bit of a
veggie patch this Summer. Our next
door neighbor burns his garbage and
if the wind is just right, some of the
ashes fall on our beds. I'm trying to see
if there is a way to know if this is a
big concern or if we'd be okay to eat
the veggies. Until then, in between all
the other "stuff", I'm dreaming of a bit
of a patch south of the house in the
fenced in gardens. Aren't this markers
the best? I think I could make them!

Are you dreaming of a Spring Project?
Or a lovely green garden to grow?

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

I am planning my garden even though I am months away from being able to dig in the dirt. I have a small indoor greenhouse and will soon begin planting seeds that need more grow time than we have here. Those garden markers are cute and they do look easy to make.

Chy said...

Aren't they cute Debi?! I'm going to have to go thru my little stash of beads and letters and see if I can make a few.

Enjoy your indoor greenhouse. Fun!

X Chy