About Me

September 29, 2021

Second Option.




The second option for new office space would be the
other counselling room. I like this one a bit better with
the colors and the softness. There are some downsides.
I may not get to decorate with my own touch. I will
get that confirmed before I make any decision. I would
also be separated from my team and all the other staff
members as this is on the other side of the hospice. It's
not a bad thing as I would have complete quiet and be
able to concentrate. But as quiet and shy as I am, I am
also social and thrive on the conversations that happen
down the hall. I will have to give this idea some good
thought before I make any decisions. In time, in time.

Which one do you like the best?
What would you do if you were me?

~ Chy

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

The downsides don't sound good, not being able to decorate and being more isolated...God guide you!

TheAwakenedSoul said...

I like both of them. I would go where you feel happiest and trust your gut.