About Me

September 26, 2021

Right Here. Right Now.

What I'm wearing .... my pyjamas! Freshly showered with bare feet and two long braids in my damp hair.

What I'm reading .... still reading the same book. Still slow ....

What's happening in my kitchen .... dh is making homemade pizza for dinner. Mmmm! So good!

What's outside my window .... the sun is hitting the trees and the vibrant Fall colors are incredible.

What I'm thankful for .... a sweet cottage to live in amongst the new season upon us.

What I'm smelling .... pumpkin spice melting in my Scensty burner. Smells like Fall in the cottage.

What I'm hearing .... dh teasing dgs who is having a rough moment. A bit of acting is happening right now!

What I'm crafting .... dgd's dollhouse in progress.

What's on my mind .... I've been battling a cold all weekend and trying to figure out the Covid rules for returning to work tomorrow, if I'm allowed to ....

Words to live by .... great quote above!

Namaste, my blogging buddies.

                                      ~ Chy

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

Sounds like a lovely moment. I hope you soon feel better. It is tough to know what to do these days about going out and about.